SketchBox school is our monthly SketchBox specific tutorial video series taught by our resident artist. In each video you'll learn about the supplies in the box, how to use them, a few new techniques, and how to create a full piece of art with them!
Looking for the videos that go with our Special Edition Boxes? Click here.
February 2023 Premium
February 2023 Basic
See all past Tutorial videos on our youtube page
Want to get rewarded for learning? Sign up for our Social Squad program
The SketchBox School Challenge is on!
If you use the supplies from your February box and follow along with our sketchBox school video to complete the piece of art we'll reward you with a specially curated FREE supply to expand the capabilities of the box.
How to participate
- Make sure you're signed up for our Social Squad! This is how we see your posts.
- Watch the video about the supplies in your February box.
- Follow along with our artist and create your own version of the school project this month (we'll be looking for candles and flames!)
- Post your finished piece of art to either instagram or tiktok before January 15th and make sure to tag @getSketchBox AND use the hashtag #SketchBoxSchool.
- Once your post has been approved you'll receive a coupon for ShopSketch.com (the place for individual supplies) for the exact amount of the item that only applies to that specific item.