Skip to content
- Save time and create unique artworks with the Fluid Graphite from Kuretake, a high-viscosity ink that dries with a graphite-like finish.
- 60ml of ink goes a long way, as you are able to use water to dilute a small amount of ink to create varying degrees of density.
- The wide-mouth opening allows artists to use their favorite brush or tool to paint small details or cover larger areas with ease.
- Pigment-type ink is water-resistant once dry, so you can use other watercolor or other products on top.
- Mix the Fluid graphite with watercolors to discover even more unique artistic styles and capabilities.